On Sunday 20 January 2002 20:27, Robert P. Goldman wrote:

> What's ROX, if you don't mind my asking....

I don't mind and they'll probably appreciate the plug.

ROX Enterprises, Inc. of South Saint Paul. I don't know if they deal in more
than computers or not. (I can't find the business card he gave me.) They are
in the same league as MPC, Midwest Electronics, and the Box Shop. He had a
variety of used equipment at an array of reasonable prices. They have a
limited guarantee/return policy.

They've been around for a while. The first time I ran into them was at a show
in Madison, which was at least 4 years ago.

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com