> I'd like some 'real person' reviews on this. I have a client
> simply in love
> with notes, running it on NT4. Trying to get him to try on
> Linux, but need
> some advantages/reasons to throw out there before he'll break
> something that
> works, and sales pitches don't work with this guy. Need real-life
> experiences.  :)

I would have to see a lot of real world results to try Linux over NT, if
I already have NT installed and already payed the licensing fees,
especially if it is working well.  Linux is not the answer to
everything, that said I think the only way I would do it as a client is
if I was in some way being limited by NT performance, or if there were
more Notes capabilities with Linux, that I needed.

Just my 2 cents.

Ryan

IPC 2001