On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 03:39:27PM -0600, Joshua b. Jore wrote:

> I'm curious. Which platforms do you include on that list?

VMS, despite Alan Cox's unproven claim that he can crash it.  Without
physical access to the system console, it has been, at least for
practical purposes, secure.

I'm not sure about MPE.  I think IBM has a couple.  I know DoD has
some, but they run a lot of VMS, so that may be a circular ref.

I'm not promoting other OS's on this list -- I'd like to see Linux
draw from them, i.e., steal their best features.

--
www.rephil.org

"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood