On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 08:56:04PM -0600, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> XIII run programs or servers from the Premises which provide network content
> or any other services to others.  Examples of prohibited programs include,
> but are not limited to, mail, ftp, http, game, newsgroup, proxy, IRC servers
> and multi-user interactive forums;

Ah, ha.  Here's your loop: "provide network content or any other services to
others", "to others" being the key, here.  I would say it's safe to run
services for yourself but not others. ;-)

	"This web server is run for my own personal edification and no other
	reason.  If you are not me and you're viewing this web server, you
	should not be here.  Go away.  Why, because AT&Greed are dorks. <link
	to license agreement>.

	[ Login ] [ Leave ]
	"

I'm on DSL, so this concern doesn't really apply to me, but I do find that
serving up ssh sessions from my workstation at home is very useful.  It's also
nice to be able to serve up images from your home workstation if your ISP has
quotas on your homepage/website.

There are ways around these agreements, people.  You just have to look closely.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc.  Send email w/the Subject: "get help"