Hi, I'm a newbie to Linux and I've been having problems running Red hat 7.0
on my computer. It was working fine until I upgraded my computer's AGP video
card to a GeForce 2 (which I am told does not work with Xwindows unless you
DL some drivers for it) and I formatted my HDD and installed Windows XP. Now
when I install Linux (after partitioning, of course!) Anaconda doesn't run
and Lilo doesn't work as my boot loader. I really would like to install a
working copy of linux without having to burn an ISO image to a CD.

-- _NK! (TheGreatNikko)