The Open Sound System..  they have a bunch of free modules for more common
sound cards, which are open source.  But, they also sell a much larger array
of modules that are closed source, and cost money.  If your chipset is in the
same family as the 7012 (which sounds reasonable) then the only linux drivers
out there will cost you moeny.  You might want to do some more research,
though.

Jay