On Tuesday 15 January 2002 10:15, jwznk wrote:
> Greetings everyone!
>
> Has anyone installed Lotus Domino server for Linux?
> I'm having trouble getting it to run under RH 7.1.  I'm thinking it has
> too new of C++ libs or something.
>
> Any help would be great, thanks!
>
> -Joe Wozniak
> pcdoc at snapreporter.com

I installed it last summer under SuSE 7.2  I don't work for the place I
installed it anymore. (It was in a test lab.) I don't remember any glitches.

I realize this isn't much help. But at least you know it should work. ;-)
If you get no other responses I might have some time to try and do a quick
install here at home and see if it works. (This box doesn't have the guts to
run the server productivly but should be able to get it going.)

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com