Sorry, you're wrong:

http://help.broadband.att.com/faq.jsp?content_id=1107&category_id=34&lobid=1

"
Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to, using the AT&T Broadband
Equipment (as defined in the Subscriber Agreement) or the Service to:

[I ... XII]

XIII run programs or servers from the Premises which provide network content
or any other services to others.  Examples of prohibited programs include,
but are not limited to, mail, ftp, http, game, newsgroup, proxy, IRC servers
and multi-user interactive forums;
"

Have fun.