Two responses follow.

HOEFFNER at dcmir.med.umn.edu wrote:

 > OK, if you're in one of those moods, I found this somewhat
 > distasteful, if not all that surprising.
 >
 > http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2102244,00.html

Distasteful, unethical, should be illegal if it isn't already, ... there
just aren't enough words for it. I want to take a baseball bat to their
vote-rigging script servers. And all their other machines, for that matter.

Paul Overby wrote:

 > SORRY!. The first link sets the context for the second story which is
 > clearly hype not really based on any apparent facts or research.
 > My Text was indedd poorly worded.

I apologize for the tone of my response, it probably sounded much less
friendly than it was intended. Thanks for posting the links.

Though for some reason I still can't reach linuxppc.org...

--
Pacem in terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock