I've got a machine with a twisted pair connector and I'd like to hook it into
a wireless network.  I can't put a card in it because it's an xterm and thus
no slots.  I'm wondering what my options are.  Can I just buy two access
points and plugs hte xterm into one and the rest of my network into the other
and the access points will talk?  Or do I need some other kind of hardware,
like the ORiNOCO Ethernet Converter
(http://www.hyperlinktech.com/web/orinoco_converter.html)?

Thanks.
--