well, that's not completely true.  in sleazy cd creator it will just pop
out the cd tray and say "insert the next cd"  you pop in the next cd, and
it takes off.  that's kinda what i'm looking for because i have iso's of
several cd's that we ship with product at work, and i tend to make about
10 at a time.  it makes it a lot easier if i can just walk by during
my normal chain of events and stick another cd in and walk away.  ezcd
tends not to make it through 10 without having problems, though.
BLAST!!