OK, so I'm an old fuddy dud. I went to Midwest Electronics yesterday, high
tech central for me (5 years obsolete), and saw Ed there max out a P2
350MHz IBM. He plays with kfract (a fractal geometry program in KDE). He
showed me, with some delight, how he can bury the CPU meter by setting the
iteration level to about 100,000.

Anyway, Midwest Electronics loves Linux and wants to expand the demos.
Somebody came in their store suggesting the latest Mandrake (instead of my
old SuSE 7.0). I think that is a good suggestion.

Webserver, SQL server, and 2 mail servers.