On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 09:46:28AM -0500, Jon Schewe wrote:
> Interesting thing to note.  Razor considered this message, the followup and a
> message on DHCP spam.  Is someone on the list accidentally submitting
> messages to razor?

Considering the list is closed to non-subscribers I'd recommend not even running
razor-check on them, i pre-sort closed lists to their folders then run the remaining
through razor-check, reducing load on their servers, and bypassing false positives.

--
Matthew S. Hallacy                               CACU, PWGCS, and BOFH Certified
http://techmonkeys.org/~poptix                         GPG public key 0x01938203