If anyone is looking for a sweet case, check out isitoday.com.  They sell
Chieftec cases, and they rock.  The Antec SX1030B is actually a chieftec
case with an Antec power supply.  You'll need to call them if you want to
order as their online shopping system isn't up yet.  And the prices listed
are retail prices, if you call them, they give you a much better price.
Talk to the guy at extension 35, I forgot his name, but he's the guy that
will give you the deal.

I have a Chieftec case now, and it's probably the nicest case I've ever
seen.  Has a door to hide all of your ugly beige peripherals, comes with
rails to mount everything on so you can just slide it out, it's almost
completely screwless, and no sharp edges.  Microcenter has some of their
Beige stuff for ridiculous amounts of money (it's branded Antec at
Microcenter) if you want to check them out.

Jay