> In my copy of Infomation Week, there is a notice of a move called
> Nothing So Strange that will be debuting Jan. 13 at the Slamdance 20002
> Film Festival in Park CIty, Utah.  The first seen of the movie involves
> Bill Gates being assassinated.

I am not usually one to to bitch about this, but it is my opinion that you
should have picked a better subject line as this has nothing to do with
Linux or with Windows 2000. Nor has it anything to do with the TCO of
either.

And in consideration that this has no direct relation to linux an (OT) would
have been appreciated as well.

 -munir