On Wednesday 09 January 2002 11:11 am, you wrote:

> Can you lose messages?
a certain tollerance for lost messages is ok- we would normally get a message
from those people saying they didnt get the message, and we would have to
resend to those people specificly.  Obvously if this happens to too many
people the system for resending would be more work than its worth.

> Can any of the messages be delayed for up to 24 hours?
no, we figure the most about of time a message should wait (assuming the
reciver's mail server is accepting connections) is 3-4 hours.  Much longer
and the point gets lost.