Quoting Clay Fandre (cfandre at maddog.mn-linux.org):
> > Also, how have people gotten Linux in the doors at companies like this.  We
> > have very leary managers who still equate free software with cheap
> > software, no matter how much time I tell them otherwise.
>
> Just don't tell them. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for
> permission.

Hey! That is my line!

Show this to your managers. It has been a GREAT help for us here at Real Time.

http://www.cyber.com.au/cyber/about/linux_vs_windows_pricing_comparison.pdf

Especially for cost conscience managers.

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500