* Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> [020107 19:05]:
> So the only "down side" is this is Win2K specific thingie?
>
> Won't work in Win9X, right?

Yeah, on the upside, you can use this in total cost of ownership stuff
to justify why linux is better in some cases. :)

WinXP has this, but locks out the person on the console when someone
logs in, it sucks.  Win2k Server really is the way to go for even
desktops, with the suckage part being the cost, but the unsuckage part
being that it saves our admins lots of time and since we are a edu we
got it for cheap.

People still use Win9x?  poor bastards. :|

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/

the desire for space travel is a metaphor for escape