-----Original Message-----
From:	Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom [SMTP:chrome at real-time.com]
Sent:	Saturday, January 05, 2002 10:27 AM
To:	tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject:	Re: [TCLUG] Linux installed at Midwest Electronics showroom

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 01:09:53PM -0600, Rick Engebretson wrote:
> I installed a double boot, Windows 95 and SuSE 7.0 Pro, system at Midwest
> Electronics yesterday. I was very surprised by the interest generated.

is this the place in that strip mall in St.Cloud?
do they still have that hideous LAN party case with the penguin on the
front? (I would seriously buy that case and donate it to the LUG, for use
at
Installfests in place of Gladiator. it's truly vile and hideous in
appearance (ugly psychotic plastic penguin makes up the front bezel); but
it
has a floppy holder in the penguin's belly, and a carrying handle; and it
*really* stands out in a crowd.
the place has always been closed the few times I've been in the area, tho.

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises