On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 09:54:33AM -0600, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 08:09:51AM -0600, Florin Iucha wrote:
> > Netscape >= 6.0
>
> You mean I only imagined all the time that I went to www.gnu.org and
> saw the graphics in Netscape 4.x?  (Of course, I just tried to verify
> that and, although gnu.org is fine, www.gnu.org appears to be
> unreachable from here...)

No, it's not correct that Netscape must be >=6.0.

The png link someone provided said that the BigTwo have had PNG
display capability since around '97, and I just verified that Netscape
4.72 on SunOS at the U displays the little PNG title image I put on
www.rephil.org.

--
"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood