> Since all the posts to the list are "new" or should be, this shouldn't
> cause a problem since theoretically we should all get the mail at
> approximately the same time (barring one of Bob's wicked LKML
> injections, or your ISP's mailserver downtime)

I like it wicked LKML injections. >8-)

Anyways, what happens is mailman takes each incoming message and breaks the
subscriber list into 50-user chucks and delivers each chuck to 1 of 10 outgoing
sendmail queues.

Given the size of the tclug subscribers and how I have sendmail config delivery
time can vary greatly.

Regardless of wicked injections.....

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500