On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 12:37:35PM -0600, Mike Hicks wrote:
> Does anyone have a good method for setting up devfs on a Debian testing
> box?  I figured I'd try it out on my laptop.  I've hunted around with
> Google, but haven't found much on how to do it (though there's plenty of
> more generic devfs discussion..)

When I installed devfs on my laptop, all I did was set up the kernel to
mount devfs on boot and did an apt-get install devfsd

I still haven't figured out how to get the permissions all nice,
however.

--
Brian Hicks <hick0142 at umn.edu> <http://eight.dhs.org> <PGP:0xADDD1F16>
	This message would self-destruct in 10 seconds, except I'm