On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 06:59:08PM -0600, Jim Kaufman wrote:
> I picked this game up at Micro Center recently. Anyone playing it? I
> am having a problem. (Not with setup, but with play.)

I bought it -- who can pass up a $5 game -- but I haven't installed it.
Most of my time has been spent on Heroes 3, which runs well.  I've
played Heretic 2 in the Windows environment way back when, but I've long
since abandoned Windows.  Therefore, my Windows games have been equally
forgotton.  I have Quake3, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Unreal
Tournament, Railroad Tycoon, Heretic II, and Heroes 3 now.  What need
have I for Windows? ;-)  Throw in the fabulous Free Software games and
Open Source games, and I've got a veritable cornocopia of entertainment
software to play with.  I repeat, rhetorically -- that means I don't
want an answer -- what need have I for Windows?

Can't really help you out on game play problems.  It's pretty cool,
though for a 3rd person isometric "shooter" based on the Quake II
engine.  (Basically, the put you in follow mode the whole time by
default.)

--
^chewie