On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:11:00 -0600
"Austad, Jay" <austad at marketwatch.com> wrote:

> That is probably because smoothwall has snort installed on it.  You're
> probably seeing this message as a result of snort stopping or starting.
>
> I'd ditch smoothwall for Mandrake's SNF or BBI Agent
> (http://www.bbiagent.com)

I'm looking at dropping smoothwall, and today I noticed an article in this week's info world magazine.  The talk about a free firewall based off of RH.  It's from Mitel, and is called SME Server V5.  Looks fairly straightforward, and possibly easier to use.  No direct link, listed except for to the main page.

http://www.mitel.com

Anyone have thoughts on it?

Shawn