My father helps run the computer network for a small public library in
Maine.  They run a W2000 server (donated by MS) that provides about 15
machines with Internet access, book checkout data, card catalog info,
etc.  They also host the library's website from this machine.  As you can
guess, they have been Nimda'd & everything else imaginable to death.  They
have a T1 line to a Cisco 1605R router (no firewall software installed) to
a network hub.  I first suggested they insert a Linux box running IPcop,
because they have lots of old machines they can use.  What do you think the
best, easiest, cheapest setup would be?  Linux firewall box, purchase
software for the Cisco, purchase a simple Linksys router w/firewall
software already in it....    Keep in mind that these are all library
volunteers with VERY little knowledge in this area (I don't have much
more).  It's hard to walk them through complex stuff from here.  Thanks