Chad C. Walstrom wrote:

>I only check the body, and unfortunately, it's not signature or MIME
>aware.  PGP signatures, therefore, add to the Signal score as opposed to
>the Noise score.

Why should PGP signatures add to the Noise score?  I know that clients exist
(cf. KMail) which will deal with them in a non-"noisy" manner, and further-
more, they're useful information for those of us who like to be sure our
mail
gets where it's going in the state we sent it. :)

(yes, I realize this message isn't PGP-signed. As soon as I either 1)Get
KMail
working, or 2) break down and try mutt, I'll start adding ~10 points the the
Noise score of each of my posts!)