That isnt actuly an error, everything should still be running, its just
letting you know you didnt specify a TTL.  The confusion is the TTL in the
SOA isnt really a TTL anymore, its a "Negitive TTL" and means something
slightly different.  I dont remember exactly what, but I am sure some site
will tell you.  So you now have to put a

statement as your first line if you want to specify a TTL.  (Highly
recomened- its never a good idea to just let the computer decide things
like that)

Jay