On Monday 25 February 2002 11:24, Duncan wrote:
> has anyone any experience with the visor Treo?
> Looks pretty slick, screen looks a bit smaller than the other pda
> versions.  runs pal os, wireless access built in.  im thinking it could
> be a great tool for a consultant out in the field...
> anyone have any experience or thoughts?

No experience, but I'm unconvinced that it's better than the other Palm cell
phones on the market.

I was also amused by this feature, listed on the Details page: "QWERTY
keyboard for fast and accurate data entry."  Uh, yeah.  Not only was the
QWERTY keyboard originally designed to be *slow*, but I doubt I could be
accurate pressing teeny buttons with my thumbs.  I could be wrong.  --Ben