From: Jim Herrick <jim at herrick.net>
    Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:37:47 -0600
        2:1 ratio, plus a few extra tweeks)

    Do what Red-Hat does.  Charge for support and automatic updates!  Good                 business plan.  Lots of recurring revenue!

    > Okay, well, I understand that this will be VERY hard to comprehend,
    > but ---

    ...snipped for brevity...

Friendly reminder, people.  Trim your posts.  That's a healthy Noise
score, fully attributed to all of the '>' prefixed lines.  Please only
include the text that you're actually replying to.

We do have Message-ID and In-Reply-To headers in our email to relate
emails to.  If you need to see threaded discussions, save your emails
for a day or so, or visit the website.  We do not need full texts of the
discussion quoted in pre/posttext to your replies.

Jim is not the only one.  I just haven't been a Nazi about it lately.  I
may soon start an automailer when the score surpases 30.

Thank you.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc. $(mailx -s 'get info' chewie at wookimus.net)