My system admin is thinking of setting up a Linux box to do DNS but he
says he needs this capability:

"To allow for interoperability between DNS and WINS, a new resource
record was defined as part of the Windows NT DNS implementation. This
record is called a WINS lookup record, and can only be a part of the
zone root domain. Any queries that cannot be resolved by the static
entries in the DNS zone file will be forwarded to the WINS server (or
servers), defined by the WINS lookup record."

Is this possible...er I mean practical with named on linux?

Bonus OT question:  Does anyone know where I can find information on
setting up Oracle Discoverer (EUL) views on many-to-many tables?  I
assume it's possible but I can't find any way to do the querys.

Thanks,
Brady