On Saturday 23 February 2002 14:40, Joel Rosenberg wrote:
> On Saturday 23 February 2002 01:32 pm, Michael Kellen wrote:
> > strongly recommend the sitescooper and plucker apps to keep your
> > handheld's memory full of articles to read during meetings.
> >
> Anybody know if there's equivalents that work with jpilot?

I just use Memo Pad myself... If you copy and paste a very long text file
(like, say, a 400-page novel) into Memo Pad in Palm Desktop or jpilot, it
will be divided into numbered memos.  As I read each memo on my Visor, I add
an asterisk to the beginning of its title to mark my place.  Clumsy, but
effective.  --Ben