Yes,
As an Agenda user, I agree.  If you wish to get a geek toy that you
can set up a ppp link (or buy the serial to Ethernet adapter), and display
x apps on your workstation from the PDA, you should avoid it (or run a web
server, or ssh to your pda, or blah blah blah....)  It has some apps that will
synch with the agenda desktop, and this works well, but if you just want a
simple calendar reminder / contacts machine, go with a cheaper pda!
Some developers still exist (the developer list moved to another server
as the USA Agenda group died off last December).

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ