zibby at jabber.ringworld.org

Yes, jabber rules. :)

| Also, the latest GAIM rules. I've got ICQ, AIM, MSN, and Jabber all in

Yes, gaim does support that. If yours doesn't, you either don't have the
plugins loaded or just don't have said plugins installed. The plugins
should be in /usr/share/gaim or something similar to that.

Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977
http://www.ringworld.org  | PCS:  612.306.6055
Firemages aren't noted for their diplomatic skills.