Just got this in my inbox.  Did I miss something?  Did we know that C++
Builder would be available for Linux?  Is that even what this means?
These articles are a little skimpy on technical details...but I assume
that C++ Builder would use the same GUI toolkit that Kylix uses.

Borland® C++Builder™ 6 delivers REAL ANSI/ISO C++ for the power and
performance you need to build and deploy cross-platform--ready
Windows®/Linux® GUI, database, Web server, and Web Services applications
that simplify e-business integration across diverse platforms among
customers, suppliers, business partners, and employees worldwide.

http://www.sdtimes.com/news/048/story2.htm

Brady