From: Kremer [mailto:kremer at ringworld.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 8:21 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Linux and 120GB drives

I wouldn't worry about it...
I've plugged in just under 1 TB RAIDS with no problem, and as far as the
OS is concerned, that's just one big fat hard drive.
As long as the hardware supports it, the software shouldn't be a problem
in this case.
(i didn't notice any replies to this, so forgive me if i'm being
repetative)

- Kremer

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Cargo, David wrote:
*snip*
> Anybody here taken a look at this and know if popular Linux distros
> will work on it?  I thought I had read something about Linux not
> supporting drives bigger than 100GB yet.
*snip*