Is anyone here using SSL acceration appliances?  These boxes sit in front of
your webservers and handles all of the SSL so you don't have to run SSL on
your webservers which takes up resources, and it also simplifies certificate
administration since your certs don't have to exist on every server.

I looked at an Intel 7110 awhile back, but I didn't like how you had to pass
ALL traffic through it.  In this case, it cuts off your connectivity if it
fails.

I know this really isn't too linux related, but given the amount of people
here who work at ISP's and other such places, it seems like a good place to
ask.

Jay