On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Jim Kaufman wrote:

> I just received a call from someone wanting me to upgrade their RS/6000
> from AIX 4.3 to AIX 5L (supports Linux!). Anyone out there with
> experience doing this that wouldn't mind sharing a pointer or two?

You might want to join K-LUG in Rochester for stuff like that.  Lots of
(sometimes scary) IBM gurus who could help you out.  Not saying that there
won't be any help on TCLUG, but the percentages are a little better.

http://www.k-lug.org/

Also note that because you added OT: to the subject line, you are immune
from AIX bashing and "what does that have to do with linux" posts :-)

-Brian