On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Troy.A Johnson wrote:

> I may be wrong, but I thought the TCLUG-
> Announce list is to announce TCLUG
> events. This list is for announcements and
> everything else (so you don't have to be on
> both lists).

I think these linux related TCPC announcements should be on
TCLUG-announce, simply because they end up in a mess of OT discussions
otherwise.  I don't mind hearing about linux related courses at TCPC, I
actually think it's great that someone is offering linux classes on a
regular basis.  If they were just posted to TCLUG-announce in the first
place I don't think Terry would get flamed so badly.

-Brian