On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 08:28:50AM -0600, Robert P. Goldman wrote:
> Could this at all be our fault?  Should we be marking the list mails
> as "Bulk"?  In the old days that's what kept my vacation mail from
> spamming....  Maybe this person's expecting the TCLUG-list to be
> bulk....

Not required, but a good idea none-the-less.  There are lots of headers
that identify a mailing list, but bulk is definitely one of them.  Check
out the headers.rc file for procmail in the procmail-lib package.  For
info on Debian packages and their original source tarballs (if you want
to roll-your-own), go to:

    http://packages.debian.org/procmail-lib

P.S. You can replace procmail-lib with any string to search for as a
package name.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc. $(mailx -s 'get info' chewie at wookimus.net)