On Monday 18 February 2002 16:49, Ben Lutgens wrote:

> I'm almost 30 years old an my first computer was a P200MMX. I had used an
> IBM XT when I was a kid though.
>
> >> I owned at least 5 computers before I owned a 386.
>
> holy shit.

5 before a 386 sounds about right. I also have the distinction of having
worked with Sony's original "video computer" and the one they designed the
3.5" floppy for, at least that's what the engineers said. It was called the
SMC-70. If you want to see pictures you can go here (caution: its in
Japanese):

http://www3.wind.ne.jp/toragiku/kopa/smc70.htm

For those who are curious it had a Z80-B processor and ran CP/M. Sadly I did
not own one of these. Its a classic. ;-)

If you want all specs:

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=362

--
Jack Ungerleider