Hey all, if you're subscribed to a mailing address and have an ISP or a
corporate mail account that does the "vacation" auto-responder please head
on over to the mailing list subscription page in question and set yourself
as "no mail" for mail man lists or "unsubscribe" yourself.

If the sysadmin who setup the auto-responder doesn't understand that people
may subscribe thier addresses to  mailing lists or doesn't know how to
setup an auto-responder so that it doesn't respond to mailing lists or
postmaster mails have him/her send me an email  and I'd be happy to help
them out.

Thanks.
--
Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/