Well

Well as President of the Twin Cities PC Users group we will use my laptop
for the presentation.  It is dual booting with Red Hat Linux.
I am trying to switch but have to understand it before I can do that.  The
only reason not to switch is cause I don't understand it.
So that will probably start the flames.
BTW if I can post to the Annoucne I will put these type posts on there in
the future.  I thought only the admins could post to it but I will check it
out.
terry houle