On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 03:37:27PM -0600, James Spinti wrote:
>Having a bad user day, Ben :(  Or just need to stir the pot a bit?

Neither, i just think we shouldn't push people to try linux. Let them
discover it on thier own. Otherwise, inevitably they'll have a hard time
then they'll tell everyone they know that it sucks (which wouldn't be
totally unreasonable since it would be thier opinion)

Further, most people have no business using it. I'd never expect my mom to
use it, or my sister or brother for that matter. They aren't into this sort
of thing.

--
Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
Sistina Software Inc.

pub  1024D/9A0DDC59 2001-12-12 Ben Lutgens <blutgens at sistina.com>
     Key fingerprint = 8FCD A1EE CEA7 DEE1 9361  F32C 0A90 30D1 9A0D DC59
sub  1024g/1FC75C99 2001-12-12