On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:05:06 -0600
"Terry Houle" <houle at citilink.com> wrote:

> The TC/PC Audio Sig. this February 19th meeting (Tues) will be devoted
> learning how to use a Linux box to play music.  Jim Kaufman from the
> Twin
> Cities Linux Users group has agreed to host this month.  Please join us
> for
> what should be an interesting evening.
>
> It will be in Room 124 on the lower level at 2850 Metro Drive in
> Bloomington.  As usual it will begin at 7 PM.
> Meetings are free and open to the public so please bring a friend.
>
> More information as to location can be found on the TC/PC web site at:
> http://www.tcpc.com

Terry,
  Out of curiosity, how in depth are you/Jim going to get into this?  I'm
just wondering if it's going to get into depth of how to set up your sound
drivers, supported components, etc...
  Also, any name to the building?  Landmarks?  Oh, you may also want to
post this to the TCLUG-Announce list as, I believe that is where these
types of messages are supposed to go.  =)

  Shawn