Hey,

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Daniel Churchill wrote:

> I looked at your pictures.  Are you using a 110 block punchdown tool?  My
> guess, looking at them, is no.

I did, actually, and I made sure the wires were down all the way. The
thing is, when you strip them they seem to come back out easily, and I
wasn't paying attention when I took the pictures.

BTW, Home Depot deos have punchdown tools, but they only have one and it
costs $60+. I figured I'd do fine with the cheapo plastic bit that came
with the jacks. I did go through them all again to make sure they're down
all the way.

-Yaron