On Friday 15 February 2002 12:13, you wrote:
> I think I bought mine at Radio Shack.  It's not the best, but it works
> fine.  I've done probably about 100 cable ends, and it does both RJ11 and
> 45.  I think $35 is about the right price also.
>
> Shawn

Wow, I got mine at Radio Shack too, and I've had them for about 4 years, I've
used them over 2000 times atleast, because running ethernet is one of my
favorite things to do, and it's what I do for a living.  I've had other pairs
that cost upwards of $90 but I just get upset when they come up missing.  So
since I use them so much I figured one day, it may be in my best interest to
get a cheap pair if I'm gonna be loosing them often, and since I've gotten
this pair, I haven't lost them yet.

Chris Dresel
klostrophobik at homelessIRC.net
"Don't you know your gonna SHOCK THE MONKEY!?!?"  -- Peter Gabriel