On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 09:53:02AM -0600, Florin Iucha wrote:
> At work I have been converted to Win2k and Lookout2K.
>
> I have set my mail format to plain text. However, when I reply to a
> message that I have received in plain text format, the message is not
> properly quoted ("> " is not added to the left margin).
>
> Does anybody know of any trick to make that appear?
>
> I hate to be forced to send blue HTML e-mail just for quoting properly
> the message I am answering to.

I think you're stuck changing your global quoting style - it's under
Tools | Options, then somewhere behind one of the Mail sections -
there are at least three (!) of them!

Don't have a working Lookout on the home WinPC, or I'd look it up for
you - if you haven't found it by Monday, send me an e-mail at
scott_raun at cnt.com and I'll send you the exact path.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org