Where is a good place to buy a *quality* RJ-45 crimper, and not have to
pay $100+ for it? I made the mistake of getting one of the cheapos that
Menards sells, figuring it would last at least through the bag of cable
ends.

It didn't - I think I got half a dozen uses out of it before the tool
became somehow damaged and ceased making proper crimps. I cannot determine
the location of the damage in the tool, now it just seems to wreck ends..
how nice.

      -.bill.layer.- .-frogtown.mn.usa.-

.-afghanistan.only.a.ruse- -.bomb.enron.now-.