Micro Computer Center (Highway 7 and South 100, St Louis Park - If you in the
TC area) has "braided" cables, if that's what your refering to.  I'm not 100%
sure about SCSI cables, but I know I just picked some IDE cables up like that
for a new gaming system I'm building.  Also, if you want, www.pcmods.com has
rounded cables, basically just braided ones that have heat shrunk sheathing
already on them.