Er, wouldn't cutting an LVD cable up be a Very Bad Thing(tm)?  Considering
they are in the funky "twisted pairs" format for a reason..

Perhaps if the pairs are kept together, but I still would have my doubts.
If you did find a place that sold these, they would be expensive as hell.
Way back when I needed 16 connector LVD cables they were about $110/ea, and
had to be custom made. ;)

-Phil